The Thames Centre Dog Day Park is located at the Outdoor Recreation Complex.
The park is open from dawn to dusk.
Thames Centre Dog Day Park Sponsorship Package
$10,000.00 - Dog Park Sponsorship with Personalized Business Sign
$2,000.00 - Dog Park Bench with Personalized Plaque
$750.00 - "Leader of the Pack" - Name featured on Dog Park Sponsorship Sign
$500.00 - "Dog's Best Friend" - Name featured on Dog Park Sponsorship Sign
$100.00 - "Paw's Pals" - Name featured on Dog Park Sponsorship Sign
Off-Leash Dog Park Rules
- Up to date vaccinations and license tags must be on the dogs collar at all times (Bordetella/Kennel Cough Vaccinations highly recommended).
- Use the dog park at your own risk.
- Leash your dog while entering and exiting the park.
- Keep your dog within sight and under verbal control.
- Do not allow your dog to chase wildlife.
- No puppies under 4 months of age, female dogs in heat, sick, aggressive or out of control dogs allowed.
- No play toys, balls, dog treats or human food allowed at this park (any of the above could cause aggressive behaviour to occur).
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Unsupervised children under 14 years are not permitted at the park.
- Off-leash area users are subject to the dog owners' liability act.
- Fill holes if your dog digs.
- Pitbulls, are defined under the Ontario Law, must be muzzled and leashed at all times whether they are in an off leash park or not.
- Help keep the park clean and work as a group.
- You are responsible for your own children and their bahaviour.
- Pick up after your dog.
- No glass containers allowed at the park.